Check out different type of LED light to light-up your home, office, garden and car with eco-friendly and durable LED candles, bulbs, high bay light, tubes etc.
Light Emitting Diodes are not only useful to decorate your home with small glittering lights or your vehicle to give extra gorgeous look, but they are also emerging out as a reliable and eco-friendly lighting solution. From the long time of innovations, LED has advanced it self in different way to rack up needs of every customer of every era. Different kind of LED bulbs are available in market that satisfies need of everyone. If you want to focus on some corners of your home, want a plane light or light that give delicate look to your home; all kind of lighting wishes are easy to fulfill with new age LED light products. Check out different type of LED lights based on need of customers.
1, Miniature LEDs: Indicators of mobile phones, television sets, remote control and digital cameras use miniature LEDs to produce small and effective long range beam of light. It is compatible to use in different circuit boards. They come very handy and in the “ready to fit” mode.
2, Application Specific LED (AS-LED): As name suggest, application specific LED is customized for every customer to fulfill their needs. Mostly digital billboards, public display and other kind of big display screen are produced with the use of application specific LED. Mostly, AS-LED comes with the bi-color or tri-color LED combination.
3, LED strips: LED strip Lights consist of high-powered LEDs mounted on a super-thin flexible circuit board with an adhesive coating. It can look like a long strip with small twinkling starts beaded in it. It is budget friendly. LED strips are used to decorate vehicles with accent lighting as well as in kitchen and garden area to highlight parts any individual wants to.
4, Directional – Reflector Led Lamps: To light up big area with directional bulbs, reflector LED lamps are best solution. Reflector LED lamps light the area in uniform beam pattern with less energy consumption. It is good to use where goods and material are used to store which are sensitive to UV light emission.
5, Conversion Kits & Downlights: Conversion kits and down-lights are dimmable and provide very sophisticated lighting. It comes with the sleek and professional design to suit perfectly for your working place. They can be easily converted to your own choice of size 4”, 5” and 6”. It is easy to fit them on wall.
6, LED spots: Different sizes of LED spots are present in the market to offer best lighting solution to reach up to the customer’s need. LED spots are good for person who is seeking for brightness as well as longer lifespan of lights. LED spots are very much useful to individuals who owns big showrooms. It will help them to spot out their products to attract more customers.
7, LED candle bulbs: Another popular type of LED bulb among the customers is LED candle bulb. We all love deem and warming light of candle, but of course it only last for few hours. LED candles are used for decorative purpose mostly in different manner. Many people like to install them in garden, on ceiling of entrance area of their house or in big chandelier. They are available in range of different colors and shape.
8, LED corn bulbs: LED corn bulbs get their name from their look like an ear of corn or corn on the cob. Besides being individual LED bulb, it contains around 80-180 tiny LED lights put together for bright light. This is the best option of LED lighting for person who would like to opt out for energy efficient and low maintenance LED product. Its average lifespan is more than 3 years.
9, LED-G (Globe) bulbs: LED-G bulb is best option for people who do not like LED candle bulb. LED-G bulbs are useful for chandeliers, bathroom strip lighting, lanterns and for ceiling fans. LED-G bulb is dimmable and helps to reduce consumption of electricity.
10. R7S LED Lamp: R7S LED lamps are linear shape lamp that is widely used as outdoor flood lights, security lights, landscape lights, parking lights as well as an indoor flood and decorative lights. They come in different sizes such as 78mm, 118mm, 189mm, 254mm, 333mm with different powers.
11. LED tubes: LED tubes are slimmer and shorter than regular tube lights. It is easy to install and do not produce too much heat. It is useful to use in offices, big conference rooms and even in home. It is eco-friendly and has much longer lifespan than regular fluorescent tube lights. Moreover, it does not radiate any of the UV rays.
12. LED panel light: LED panel lights are high-grade indoor lighting lamps. They are made of aluminum alloy by anodic oxidation. It has simple design and appearance with adorable illumination effects. It comes with different powers like 12W, 18W, 21W, 36W, 48W, 72W, and 85W. It illuminates your home for more than 50,000 hours. It is easy to install by recessed ring with clamping springs.
13. LED Track lights: Track lights are useful to flood big area with light without wiring too many fixtures. One single track has more than one LED lights that looks very stylish and modern that goes right in every single room of your home. You will find out different size, shape and color for LED track lights. Many track light providers also customize it as per the need of client. Track is made up of solid copper conductor rails that help to attach LED bulbs at the position you want.
14. LED flat-tubes: LED flat-tubes are commonly useful for display cases and showcases. It comes with the two different sizes of 30 cm and 50 cm. It has been made from the miniature LEDs that are connected on single aluminum plate. It is sleek and simple in look as well as easy to install to save energy. It has typical lifespan of nearly 15,000 to 2,000 hours based on number of LED miniature.
15. LED industrial high bay lights: High bay lights used in industries have to be more durable and long lasting. To reduce the cost of electricity use in industries, people widely depend on high bay lights that serve purpose more potentially. It comes in different shape and size as per customer’s need.
16. LED stage lights: LED stage lights comes in mainly three variations as PAR cans, striplights and ‘moving head’ types. These three types of stage LED lights fulfill need of all kind of stage light requirement for all kind of celebration.
17. LED Flood light: LED flood lights offer bright white light that spread with broad angle. It is useful to install in warehouses, perimeters of houses, theaters, playgrounds and stadiums. It offers brighter light than CFL or halogen lights. It is budget friendly, reliable and long lasting.
18. LED Street light: LED Street light is one of the useful innovations we have to offer society. Whether it is your society’s personal road or national highways, LED street lights fulfill all requirements with less hassle of installation, brighter light and efficiency. It comes in different size as per the need and shape. It last for more than 12 years so reduce the cost factor for government.
- Top 10 LED Street Lights in India: Comparison to Buy Best
- Buying LED Street Light? Real Factors you should consider for best quality